The report for the second quarter of the year 2019.
I find myself on a new endeavor, as the previous one was simply the wrong thing to do, while on my quest to mend the world.
Let us not forget what we are.
In addition to doing extensive game design, I’ve been doing game development as I must perform many tasks myself.
Do the right thing.
The report for the first quarter of the year 2019.
I have an idea for a simple solution for accounting for orientations in collision detection that occurs in three dimensions.
I was able to easily and quickly implement this functionality in part due to the experience and technology I acquired during this whole multiplayer game endeavor. I won’t be detailing how I implemented collisions in three dimensions, so this won’t be a very technically informative entry.
Since there are no ups and downs, since there is only converging to optimums or not, I’m releasing a public reference and documentation entry of my current processes and recent achievements that will help facilitate convergence.
It’s important to never give up. As an entrepreneur, I have many constraints, both natural and artificial. But I’m committed to starting up a kawaii 3D multiplayer browser game and I have faith that I will succeed despite anything.
New capabilities are being gained and new processes are being adopted. My courage remains eternal as this system of success I’m engineering calls for no less.
I’m doing a startup. I’m trying to change the world.
This codex entry functions as documentation and as a reference manual for me when I create shaders. Note that there may be some discrepancies but it still suffices as a resource.
A quick update on the progress I recently made with the 3D multiplayer browser game.
As I’m committed to developing a great game for players, I made a simple client-side linear interpolation subsystem for the new 3D multiplayer browser game I’m making.
The Gemini Project has served its purpose and is now completed. Due to the combination of the project’s very generous and flexible performance constraint and its driving time constraint, I have determined that I have enough science, experience, and technology needed to develop a 3D multiplayer game.
I’m not currently making progress with the Gemini Project. So I began “questioning my assumptions” (not words I use), or more accurately and realistically, I investigated looking for what system principle was at fault for causing the system’s goal from not being currently achieved.
A compilation of the activities that I engaged in during the fourth quarter of the year 2018.
It is currently undergoing somewhat suitable progress with many essential discoveries being made and here is another progress report.
The 3D singleplayer game has new features and subsystems added to it and it is slowly being constructed with great effort.
Unlike a 2D sprite in a 2D environment, a 3D model in a 3D environment has an orientation which includes what can be called a forward facing direction.
I’m gaining experience in 3D game development and my capabilities are improving.
Introducing Project Gemini.