Quarterly report for Q2 2018
This report will be shorter and simpler than the last one.
List of major activities
- Developed a fondness for aeronautics and aerospace and became inspired by it.
- Began work on a digital music marketplace, Uta.io.
- Started up a machine learning framework, KawaiiML.
- Wrote k-means clustering and gradient descent implementations discussions.
- Began research and grew an interest in physical products.
- Returned to developing Kawaii Ketchup and started on the Baka Update for the game.
- Vision of a grand future began to take precedence over other notions.
- Wrote Debugging Typescript with Visual Studio Code tutorial.
- Started up a matrix multiplication library, matrixmul.
- Released Online Linear Regression Calculator service.
- Decided to become a contractor at the end of the quarter, but I kinda change my mind now.
Review and predictions
I continued to refine a relentless pursuit of reaching a prosperity of a better lifestyle. An ethos of excellence, strength, and heart pervaded throughout the quarter.
I’m building a new infrastructure or platform. I’m transforming into something very capable. I’m gaining experience in managing complex and large systems. I’m converging toward a global optimum of efficiency and capabilities.
Assuming I survive this phase, I will become an emboldened CEO/founder.